Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm BAAACK!

Summer 2013 was Exactly Perfect!


Africa with my amazing daughter, a month in Big Sur, California studying and scrubbing ;) and now a brand new studio in Springdale!!! At long last, I'm back HOME in every sense of the word.  And to top it off September is National Yoga Month!  How perfect is that?!





















YogaGypsy Studio is a dream come true for me, but I don't see it as MY studio.  It's YOURS.  Come make yourself at home.  Write on the chalkboard wall, roll out your mat on the lovely cork floor and meet your neighbors.


Right now all classes are only $10.  
Monthly payment options coming soon!

Make your yoga practice a habit this fall and celebrate your success with a yoga retreat to Tulum, Mexico this December.  The early bird rate lasts through September but don't put it off!  Register TODAY at www.poweryogaretreats.com




Super Sweaty in Springdale,
Teri!

No comments:

Post a Comment