Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's UP in April?

***Joe's Sunday afternoon class is canceled until further notice.***

NEW Monthly payment option starts in April!
Practice More, Pay Less...Can't beat that!
Use the PayPal button on the right to get started.

Also, two great workshops around the area this month:

April 16th at bfit in Fayetteville: Kathryn Baker Parks will be doing a backbending workshop
April 17th at YogaStory in Bentonville: Krista DeBuhr will be doing an inversion workshop

I will be in Toronto that weekend at the Toronto Yoga Conference getting some amazing instruction from Seane Corn, Rodney Yee, and Jason Crandall.  I'll have so much to share with you when I get back!  You may not be able to stand me! Hahaha!!!

We've been having a lot of fun in class lately! 
Thanks again for letting me be your teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment