Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Yoga Mat,

I want to thank you.  I'm not quite sure how you do what you do.  Sometimes, it's as if you are magic!  There are days when I'm feeling anxious, tired, angry, lonely or sad and you are there for me.  Just waiting....holding space....letting me be myself.  We've been together almost a decade now and you seem to be getting more powerful.  Life has been a little overwhelming lately but somehow you make everything okay.  My teacher, Baron, says, "Your mat is your mirror."  He's got that right!  You demand integrity and there is no fooling you.  You bring me to be total honesty every time.  Most of the time those drops are sweat, but sometimes they are tears.  Thank you for supporting me.  Thank you for bringing me to clarity.  But most of all thank you for teaching me to fly. ;)

Namaste,
teri

**************
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
CHECK THE SCHEDULE BEFORE HEADING TO CLASS
YOGAGYPSY IS TRAVELING AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!!
COURTNEY, JOE, & EMILY FILLING IN A LOT,
BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME CANCELLATIONS
***************

No comments:

Post a Comment