Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

the times they are a'changin....

Soul Yoga Lounge is opening this Friday, July 15th with a BANG!  One of my favorite teachers, Philip Urso, will teach a 90 minute master class beginning at 5:45.  I would LOVe to pack the house for him.  The cost is $25.  You can reserve your spot by going to the events page at Soul Yoga Lounge.  There will also be master classes on Saturday & Sunday mornings at 9:30.  You can purchase the package of 3 for $60!

***AFTER THIS WEEK I WILL NOT BE IN THE CAVE ON TUES & THURS NIGHTS***

Starting Tuesday, June 19th I will be teaching a Power Flow class at 5:45 and then a Gentle Flow class at 7 at Soul.  You are welcome to join me down there if those times work for you.  The YogaGypsy monthly pay is only good at the Cave.  I will still be there in the mornings, Monday evenings, & most Saturdays.

Soul Yoga Lounge offers monthly memberships also!

I am so thankful for all of my students.  Thank you for hanging with me through this transition and supporting the Philip Urso weekend!  

ALSO COMING UP......I'll be helping with the Summer Sun Salutation event in Bentonville.  We will do 108 Sun Salutations at Orchard Park on Wednesday, June 20th.  Bring your family!  Money raised will go to a great local charity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment