Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello Joe!...


****NEW Monday & Tuesday night classes start Jan. 3rd & 4th****
(yes, Hog Fans, there will be class Tuesday night!) 



 
Joe's busy schedule has kept him from holding regularly scheduled classes.....until now!!  Joe will have a noon class on Wednesdays beginning next week.  He and I will share Saturday mornings at 9 a.m.  Then, beginning on January 30th, Joe will have a Sunday afternoon class as well. 

Read below more about Joe Jester in his own words.  Then go by and say 'Hello' and give his class a try!

"I started practicing yoga a little over 10 years ago after a sports injury.  I tried different styles of yoga but when I tried hot yoga I was hooked.  The additional benefits of the heat made me, and my injuries, feel so much better.  The style I practice is a 90 minute sequence in around 105 degree heat.  The postures stay the same from class to class with some occasional twists thrown in.  First half standing postures, the second half all floor postures.  This class is for any level, from never tried yoga to experienced.  As long as you attempt the correct posture you get 100 percent of the benefit. "
SATURDAY SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY:
January 8th - Joe
January 15th - Teri
January 22nd - Teri
January 29th - Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment